Tuesday 29 July 2014

Update + The British Tag!

Hi all,
So I have been a bit MIA recently, which I apologize for, but I have had a few very full on weeks at university and placement and work. Unfortunately I only get a 2 week break this summer, so I have been working my butt off! Hopefully I will be able t start posting more regularly again soon!

So, I thought I would do a quick tag post, the one that has caught my eye is The British Tag!

1. How many cups of tea do you have a day? + How many sugars?



I drink about 3 cup of tea a day, with 1 teaspoon of granulated sweetner, or if I'm at a friend's house 1 sugar!

2. Favourite part of your roast
Roast spuds! Or if I'm at my nan's she does roast and mashed spuds which is amazing! I jut love potatoes!

3. Favourite dunking biscuit
Chocolate digestive.  The Chocolate melts a tiny bit, love it.

4. Favourite quintessentially British pastime?
Walking around old town high streets.  I don't know why, I just enjoy doing this.

5. Favourite word?
Rubbish.  Nothing gets disappointment across in the same way.

6. Cockney rhyme slang?
It's not rhyming slang but it is Cockney! Gordon Bennet! I think it means like "Oh my gosh!" I just think it's hilarious.

7. Favourite sweet
Sherbert lemons.

8. What would your pub be called?
Oooooh.... this is a hard one.... The Shell and Sea..? I like the seaside so would be something sea themed.  The Shell and Sea sounds a bit rubbish though... I don't know!

9. No.1 British person
Prince Harry ;)

10. Favourite shop / restaurant?
Greggs.  Nothing beats an All Day Breakfast slice/pasty.

11. What British song pops into your head?
Swing Lowwwww Sweeet Chario-ot.

12. Marmite.
Yesssss! But only on toast!

I tag everyone!!

Ciao for now x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Free Flower Cursors at www.totallyfreecursors.com