Wednesday 26 March 2014

Face of the Day: University Work.

Hi Lovelies!

This is my first FOTD post!  Today I am doing a lot of research for a university assignment and so I thought I would show you all my go to makeup for such days!  I suppose this could be my "everyday makeup look"

So these are the products I used today:


(Nivea total moisture primer; Maybelline dream touch blush; Mac mineralize liquid foundation; Collection lasting perfection concealer; Maybelline brow drama; L'oreal Paris l'extrordinaire by colour riche; Model's co lip liner; Mac brow pencil; 17 eyelier; Bourjois liner feutre; L'oreal Paris mega volume Miss Manga; Collection nude palette; Maybelline fit me powder).

The Nivea primer is new and today is the first time I used it, so there maybe a review coming your way soon! I have to say though, as far as first impressions go, I quite liked it! But that is only because of the texture, which is almost silky, but we will see how it wears!






So, this was the final look, sorry there isn't a full face one, I'm having a bad hair day (roots are awful)!  As you can see I used the darkest brown colour from the Collection palette in my crease and then the Bourjois liner on my upper lash line, I would normally have used a black liner but I saw an I Covet Thee blog post where Alix had used a brown liner, and I really liked it! So thought I would give it a go, and I like the result too! 
I know the online beauty world has gone a bit mad for the L'oreal Paris Miss Manga mascara, and I can see why! I love it! I have been using it for a couple of months now and it's just brilliant. I only ever use one coat on my lashes and I just think it works so well!

So this is my face today! I am going to dye my hair tonight with a at home box day by Schwarzkopf, so I will probably review that as well.  But for now I best get on with this research!

Speak to you all soon!

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/12005377/?claim=tw23u3gj5rr">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

2 comments:

  1. The brown liner looks so pretty against your eyes! Also in reference to your last post, I was always super jealous that you were taller and had bigger boobies than me at school ;) Hope you're well Clea, look forward to reading more of your posts! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Lauren! Haha an I was jealous of your petiteness.. we always want what we can' have eh! Thanks, I hope you're well too! And looking forward to reading your posts as well :) xx

    ReplyDelete

Free Flower Cursors at www.totallyfreecursors.com