Wednesday 16 April 2014

Eyes of the day: Gold Glitter

Hi all!

I decided to do something a little different to a standard black winged eye liner look and add a little glitter to make it more fun but still wearable!



(Urban Decay Naked 2 palette; Seventeen Super Lash! mascara; Collection 2000 Glam Crystal Gel eyeliner in Funk 3; PS Love liquid pen eyeliner; Seventeen Kohl Soft Smudge pencil in brown; and MUA Undressed palette).

I started by mixing Tease from my Naked 2 and shade 02 from my MUA Undressed palette and applied this all over my lid, I then took my brown kohl eyeliner from Seventeen and roughly lined my upper lash line, outer corner and crease with this, blending it out to give it more of an eyeshadow effect.  Then I used my black eyeliner pen from Primark's PS Love range - which surprisingly works quite well and for £1.50, I can't really complain - to line my upper lash line and create a small, subtle winged eyeliner look.  It was after this that I thought it could do with a little extra and so I added a thin line of  Collection's Glam Crystal Gel eyeliner in the shade Funk 3 which is a gold colour, over the top of my black eyeliner, giving it a subtle sparkly effect! Finally, I curled my lashes and added one coat of the Super Lash! mascara from Seventeen.



I think this looked really pretty but still wearable for the day time, which consisted of a work induction and meeting my boyfriend in town for coffee! 

What wearable but slightly more bright/shimmery/etc eye looks do you guys like for day time?

 

2 comments:

  1. Hey babe! I've nominated you for a Liebster Award! I've put all of the info about it on my blog :)
    http://urbantherapy1.blogspot.co.uk
    Much Love xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw thank you sweet! I am away this weekend but will definitely be doing this when I get home! XOXO

    ReplyDelete

Free Flower Cursors at www.totallyfreecursors.com