Wednesday 30 July 2014

July Wish List!

Hi all!

So lately there have been many things I have wanted to buy, obviously first I would need to have the money, but now that I am working again hopefully I should be able to purchase some of these things sooner rather than later!

(Nars Sheer Glow Foundation; MAC premade neutral x15 eyeshadow palettes; Kelly Osbourne's hair colour!; Boohoo trousers; Boohoo Kimono; Boohoo collared skater dress; Lush tea tree water; Zoeva rose gold brush set; Chanel Soleil de Chanel). *


A fair-sized list!! As for Kelly Osbourne's hair,  I just love it so much! BUT I don't know if I could pull it off... maybe I will just do a few lavender chunks instead, and if that goes well then maybe do the whole lot! Maybe...!

*All images are from Google Image Search and belong to their rightful owners.

Ciao for now lovelies!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Free Flower Cursors at www.totallyfreecursors.com