Sunday 22 June 2014

Eyes of the Day: Mermaid eyes.

Hi everyone!

The other day after watching a YouTube video by Cara from VintageOrTacky which was inspired by Elsa in Frozen, I decided I fancied playing with similar colours on my eyes.  However, I used a more turquoise/aquamarine colour than blue and this made me think of the sea and of mermaids and fishes and dolphins and the like, rather than Frozen.

(Urban Decay Naked Basics shades Venus and Naked 2; 120 eyeshadow palette from Ebay; Collection eyeliner in black; and Collection 5-in-1 waterproof mascara (not pictured).)

I started by priming my eyes with my MUA primer and then applied the highlighted turquoise colour all over my eyelids and up to my crease as well as under my lower lash line, then blended it out with Naked 2 in my crease.  I lined my tight line and water line with my Collection liner and then highlighted my inner corner with Venus.  I then curled my lashes and added some waterproof mascara.  And that was that, easy as pie!



Do you guys like to play with colour?

Loads of love, 

 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Free Flower Cursors at www.totallyfreecursors.com