Tuesday 17 June 2014

Face of the Day: Shimmery Summer Eyes

Hi everyone!

This afternoon I went to the cinema with my sister to watch The Devil's Knot, which is based on the true event of the brutal murders of three boys.  Although very disturbing it was a really good film, and Reese Witherspoon and Colin Firth were excellent in it.  Colin Firth's American accent was actually pretty good!  I really recommend it and think I might buy the book as well.

Anyway, I decided to use my Urban Decay Naked 3 palette which I've had for a while now and thought I would use as I haven't featured it on here yet. I also think that the pink shades really compliment blue eyes.

 (Clinique BB cream in shade 01; Soap and Glory Solar Powder; Topshop lipstick in Innocent; Nivea Express Hydration primer; Benefit Dandelion blush; Benefit That Gal primer; Maybelline 24hr Colour tattoo in Pink Gold; Maybelline Dark circle eraser; MAC Studio Fix in NC20; MAC Eyebrows in Lingering; PS Love eyeliner pen; Number 17 Kohl pencil in brown; Collection 5-in-1 waterproof mascara; Maybelline Brow Drama in dark blonde).

So, I started by mixing and applying both primers before putting on my BB cream, concealer, and setting it all with my MAC Studio Fix powder, I then applied my bronzer and also contoured with it and applied some blusher to the apples of my cheeks.  
I filled in my eyebrows with pencil and set them with gel, I have started drawing more of an arch into my eyebrows lately which I quite like! And primed my eyelids with my Maybelline colour tattoo. I applied Burnout from my Naked3 palette to the inner and outer thirds of my eyelids and then Dust to the centre of them, then I used Nooner in the crease and under my lower lash line for a smokier effect. 
Using my black eyeliner pen I lined my upper lash line and created a flick, and then used my kohl eyeliner on my tight line and water line and used my finger to smudge it out a bit below the lower lashes.
I curled my lashes and added a couple of coats of mascara to my top and bottom lashes.  I then finished off with a bit of Innocent lipstick from Topshop. 



And that was the finished look! What do you guys like to wear on your eyes in the summer?

Loads of love,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Free Flower Cursors at www.totallyfreecursors.com