Wednesday 11 June 2014

Health and weight loss update! + advice needed!

Hi all!

So, as you know I am on a mission to lose some weight (quite a large amount, but I won't go into the details of how much just yet.) and become fit and healthy.

I was doing really well, I got into walking again and was eating sensible portions of healthy food, and I lost half a stone through this, which is nothing to be scoffed at!

However, over the last couple of weeks I've been having some tests done in order to diagnose a long term illness I have been suffering, and it turns out that I have a Hiatus hernia, Oesphagitis and Irritable Gut Disease (similar to IBS but with more vomit - TMI! Sorry).  Obviously this has affected my mood, which has led me into eating quite cruddily and lazing about again, which means I've probably put that weight back on!

With these new diagnoses comes a lifestyle change, which means living as healthy as possible.  I know this is something I need to do, and also something I desperately want!
So, I have been thinking of rejoining Slimming World which has worked for me before! But I just can't get into the mindset of weight loses at the moemnt, which for me is the biggest obstacle to overcome!

And so, I am asking you lovely lot what you would suggest to someone who is trying to lose a sizeable amount of weight in a healthy way? And how do you stay motivated?

Loads of love,



No comments:

Post a Comment

Free Flower Cursors at www.totallyfreecursors.com