Tuesday 6 May 2014

April Favourites!

Hi Lovelies!

This post is coming to you all a bit later than I had initially planned, I had a deadline for the last essay of this year on Friday, so all of my time was taken up from that, and then I went to London over the weekend, so I've been pretty busy.  But here are my April favourites...


(Bitten by Kelley Armstrong; The Body Shop coconut body butter; Clinique Age Defying BB cream; Urban Decay Naked Basics palette; The Body Shop vanilla body mist).

Bitten by Kelley Armstrong:  This is the book I have been reading this month, and I love it! It's not an earth shatteringly brilliant piece of literature, but it's an easy read that is still well written.  As you know from my previous monthly favourites post I love fantasy fiction.  Not Twilight style I might add.  This book is the first in the Women of the Otherworld series and it is about the only female werewolf and some grizzly murders.  I won't give too much a way, but I have been enjoying this so much that I have bought another 4 books from the series!

The Body Shop coconut body butter: It smells divine, makes me feel smooth and not sticky like some moisturizers/body butters, and I even think that it makes my legs hairless for longer after shaving them! I only bought the small pot and so am about half way through already, I think next time I will definitely be buying the full size!

Clinique Age Defying BB cream: When the weather is a bit warmer and brighter I try to stay away from liquid foundations as I find they often sweat off of my face (lovely..!) and so will use a tinted moisturizer or BB cream instead.  So far, on the few warmer days we have had this year I have been using this BB cream from Clinique.  It offers a light/medium coverage and I find it sits really comfortably and lightly on top of my skin and also looks natural, whilst still giving the illusion of a good, even complexion.  I apply this with a Skin Perfecting brush from Ecotools.

Urban Decay Naked Basics Palette: I just think this is a great palette for everyday use, and have been using it almost everyday since I got it.  I love it! 

The Body Shop vanilla body mist:  I love the smell of vanilla, it is probably one of my favourites.  I have worn this spray everyday since I purchased it, and have only had to re-spritz myself about once a day.  I just think it's so fresh and lovely smelling.  I also like to combine this spray with a bit of my Honey by Marc Jacobs perfume for the perfect spring scent!

So that is it for my April favourites!  I think these are things that will carry on being firm favourites for some time and not just April or for a couple of months, they're all things that I use regularly and really, really like! 

Have any of you discovered anything new this past month?

Also, as a side note, I have decided not to do a post on my favourite lip combos for Spring/Summer, just because there are so many which I love and enjoy wearing this time of year, that I think that post may be a bit of over kill!  I do have a couple of other ideas lined up for posting though!

Ciao


No comments:

Post a Comment

Free Flower Cursors at www.totallyfreecursors.com