Thursday 24 April 2014

Go to Spring/Summer face (Eyes edition)

Hi everyone!
So this is post 2 in my "Go to Spring/Summer Face" series, today is my everyday eye look for this time of year!! For some this might seem a bit too dark, but I like the way this looks and think it is more subtle than the eyeliner I would usually wear in the colder times of year!



(Urban Decay Naked Basics palette in shades Venus, Naked 2, Faint and Crave; Maybelline 24hr Colour Tattoo in Permanent Taupe; L'oreal Mega Volume Miss Manga; and Clinique High Impact Mascara *this was a free sample with purchase).

To begin with I use my finger to smudge the Maybelline colour tattoo in Permanent Taupe across my eyelids up to my crease, I then take a fluffy brush I have from ELF to blend this out a bit.  Then I take Naked 2 from my Naked Basics palette and apply this to my lid and crease with an eyeshadow brush, following this I take Faint and blend this into my crease/socket to add definition, finally I take Crave and push this into my upper lash line and smudge it a bit, taking a mix of Crave and Faint I line my lower lash line.  I then apply both the Clinique and Miss Manga mascara.




And that is my eye routine for this time of year!  Next in the series will be lip combos! I have a few different favourites for the warmer seasons, one of them is this matte red lip which is MAC's Russian Red  topped with the Bourjois Rouge Edition Velvet in shade 01 Personne ne Rouge.

What is your go to eye look for this time of year?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Free Flower Cursors at www.totallyfreecursors.com