Thursday 8 May 2014

American Makeup Mini Haul

Hiya!

As the title says this post is going to be a little haul of make up products that came from America.  Unfortunately, I did not go there myself, but a friend of my mum's did, and she brought me back a few little things as a gift, which is so nice of her!

(Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser dark circles; Cover Girl Clean foundation for sensitive skin in shade 225 Buff Beige; Maybelline Color Whisper in Pink Possibilities; Nyx Jumbo Eye Pencil in Iced Mocha; and Nyx Jumbo eye pencil in Milk).

Some of these things like the Maybelline dark circle concealer you can get in the UK, as well as the Nyx pencils, however Nyx products are only stocked in certain Next stores and available online, making them a bit harder to get a hold of.

The Maybelline Color Whisper is not available here, and it's a massive shame that it isn't, because it's so good! It's a bit like the Revlon Lip Butters but I find it has better pigmentation.  I really love this product!

The Cover Girl Clean foundation is also not available here, however, I have heard that Max Factor is basically the same as Cover Girl as they are owned by the same company, but I personally don't know.  I've used this foundation for the past few days and I like it.  It's quite hard to get out of the bottle, but if you use a cotton bud/Q-tip and apply it to the back of your hand or face then it is easier. I use my Real Techniques sponge to apply and blend this and it gives a natural looking finish, the shade is a bit too dark for me but once blended out looks perfectly fine.  It has quite a thick consistency but doesn't look cakey if blended properly, and offers a light to medium coverage, I can still see a few of my blemishes, but overall I think my skin looks quite nice!


Are their any products that aren't available were you live and would like to try out?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Free Flower Cursors at www.totallyfreecursors.com