Thursday 10 April 2014

Beauty Wish List

Hi!

I've been a bit lacking in posts the past couple of weeks compared to the first week I ran this blog and that is because I've been mega busy! I had a big assessment for university last week and this week I am training to work as a support worker at the local hospital in order to make some money before I qualify as a trained nurse next year!

Also, I'm sorry for the lack of photos of late, I am still waiting on a camera charger for my DSLR and now my old iPhone has completely broken! Luckily I get paid next week and can afford a new charger!

So, this little post is just going to be a short list of things I would love, love, looove to buy (one day... when money isn't an object eh!)!

  • MAC's pre made pro-palettes  - I really love eyeshadows, especially neutral ones, I try and wear eyeshadow most days I wear make up (Though this week I've been waking up so early for training I've been going bare faced... those poor instructors!).
  • Urban Decay NAKED 3 palette  - I have longed for this since it came out just before Christmas and can't wait to add it to my collection!
  • Bourjois Happy Light foundation  -  I've read a lot of good things about this foundation, and seeing it on various bloggers/youtubers has just made me want it!
  • Hourglass Ambient Lighting powder  -  I've seen a few people rave about this and be used on youtube and it looks sooo pretty! But so expensive!

That's my beauty wish list at the moment...  only four things, but unfortunately it all costs so much! However, one day of course I will be inconceivably rich and be able to afford it! And be able to learn to drive and own a car.... and get some new running shoes.... and... well, the list goes on!! For now I'm happy with what I have!

What's on your wish list this Spring?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Free Flower Cursors at www.totallyfreecursors.com