Wednesday 2 April 2014

"Be Good To Me" : My body and mind goals.

I've never been one for keeping 'resolutions' so I've decided to set myself some goals instead, kind of like a check list I will be able to tick off as I achieve these things. So, here we go:

  • Walk more.  Try and walk for about half an hour every day, maybe get off of the bus a stop early and walk the rest of the way home.
  • Swim. A therapeutic activity that is good for me mentally and physically.
  • Eat more fruit. 
  • Read more books for pleasure. I used to read all the time, now it takes me a good few weeks to read a book for fun, I think it is important to read things outside of my university course, to broaden my mind. 
  • Don't be afraid to ask for help. Other people have been through worse and come out the other end, they probably have some good advice.
  • Go to sleep earlier and wake up earlier. Try and get myself into a routine.
  • Drink more water and herbal/fruit teas.
  • Make more of an effort with people. I have a tendency to get into a "I can't be bothered to go out tonight" rut and end up missing my friends when they visit from their respective universities. 
  • Stress less! Or at least find ways to cope with stress in a positive and constructive way!

I think that is all for now! I will try and update regularly and with pictures, providing I find the charger to my camera!

Ciao!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Free Flower Cursors at www.totallyfreecursors.com