Monday 31 March 2014

Tanya Burr lipgloss: First impressions and swatches

Hi Lovelies!

I think it is important to support a youtuber and/or blogger when they branch out and launch a product, especially when that person is Tanya Burr, I love watching her videos and reading her blog, I think she just seems like such a lovely person and I love her style, both makeup and fashion. So, when my last pay day rolled around I ordered two of her lipglosses from FeelUnique.com.

I chose Aurora and Chic as I had seen her use these in some of her videos and really liked how they looked.


The first one I tried out was Chic which I wore to a family meal, I had quite a dramatic smokey eye and thought Chic would go well with this, and I was right.  On me it had that "my lips but better" look and it is really nice and glossy too, it also lasts a while, I reapplied it twice whilst I was out, and considering we were out for about 3 hours and I was eating and drinking I think that is quite long wearing.

I then tried Aurora when I had a less dramatic and more everyday look going on, and I loved it, it's such a nice pink colour, to me it seemed a bit like a watermelon pink, but that's just what it made me think of. Once again it was quite long lasting.  I also think it is going to be a great colour for spring.

However, these are just my first impressions, I haven't had them long enough or worn them enough for me to properly write a review on them, but at the moment I can see them being a staple beauty item for the next few months.

Next payday I am definitely going to be trying her nail varnishes, I have my eye on Little Duck and Penguin Chic!

What do you think of #TanyaBurrLipsAndNails?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Free Flower Cursors at www.totallyfreecursors.com