Thursday 27 November 2014

FOTD: Soft and Smokey for Work.

Hello!

Today's post is a quick, soft kinda smokey eye I've been wearing to work recently.  For me it's just dark enough without being too over the top and it only takes about 10 minutes for the whole face!



(MAC Lady Blush; MAC Studio Fix in NC 20; Urban Decay Naked Basics palette shade used Crave; Rimmel Brow This Way in 001 Blonde; Maybelline 24 hr Colour tattoo in Permanent Taupe; Bourjois Mega Liner 24 hr in 01 Dark Black; and Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser Dark Circles).

So, I started with concealing/highlighting with my Maybelline concealer.  I used this under my eyes, around my nose and on my chin.  Then I applied some of MAC Lady Blush just under my cheek bones and blended it up on to the apples of my cheeks.

I brushed some brow gel through my eyebrows and then applied Permanent Taupe over my eyelids and under my lashline and smoked it all out using Crave.  I lined my upper lashline with a Bourjois liquid liner and applied a lot of mascara (not pictured).

Finally, I used some Studio Fix all over my face and applied some more Lady Blush to my lips as a lip stain,



And that's that!! What are your favourite go-to make up looks for work?

Ciao for now x



No comments:

Post a Comment

Free Flower Cursors at www.totallyfreecursors.com