Tuesday 25 March 2014

New blog and weightloss goals.

Hi lovelies,

so this is a new blog, I've tried blogging before but never really stuck to it due to not being confident enough to let anyone read it.. but I thought this time I would try again.. for real!

This will be a beauty and lifestyle blog, it will include hauls, reviews, different makeup looks, outfits of the day posts, and I will also use it to document a "weight loss journey" of mine that has been a long time coming! And this will be the start of it...

I have had issues with my weight for as long as I can remember, I remember always being taller than everyone else at school, and I also started to, urm, "develop" before most other girls in my class, and even though I was never an overweight child, I always kind of felt like I was.  I started putting on weight in secondary school, and was overweight by the age of 16.
When I was 18 I went through some difficult things, and then decided enough was enough and thought that losing weight would solve my problems and make me happy (obviously I was wrong... losing weight or changing how you look does not solve problems). Anyway, after a lot of strict dieting and excessive exercising I lost 3 stone in a short period of time, I need to stress that the way I lost weight was not healthy and I will not be losing weight like this again.

Since then (2011-12) I have put on all of the weight I lost, plus an extra stone.  However, I am much happier than I was then, and I have learned to deal with problems in a healthier way as well and so, I have decided that I am going to lose the weight that I have gained back BUT properly and healthily.

For now here is a picture of me on holiday in 2011, I was at my lightest weight, and this body shape is what I am aiming for again.


                                 (I am the blonde; on the left is my lovely little sister).


No comments:

Post a Comment

Free Flower Cursors at www.totallyfreecursors.com